Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti is growing and in need of an Intern for the Sales Operations & Enablement team. The person in this role will support functions essential to sales force productivity and CRM management. This is an entry level role and an excellent opportunity for a current college student which could continue on a part-time bases through the fall semester. Ideal candidates will be local to our office in Tyson’s Corner, VA.
- Assist with drafting documents like Statements of Work and other sales operations material
- Assist with creating, gathering and editing content for our SharePoint site
- Assist with Salesforce reporting & tool maintenance
- Support the Sales Ops team members to ensure that assigned tasks are resolved promptly
- Data entry and analysis
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Rising junior or senior in a Bachelor’s Degree program or a recent college graduate
- Experience in customer service or prior internship in an office setting, preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; specifically, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing and editing spreadsheets, presentations and documents
- Ability to take direction, work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Eagerness to self-problem solve whenever possible, but know when to ask for help
- Ability to work in our Tyson’s Corner office and keep a dependable schedule as defined by position manager
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.