Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The SAP Data Migration Consultant will be responsible for participating in SAP Implementation projects handling data migration activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization and business-process analysis using SAP and other Enterprise Data Migration Tools.
Applicant must be well experienced with SAP® in general and an expert in specific business-process areas. This position is integral in the performance of data migration activities for a specific process thread while driving communication with client SMEs and Business-Process Experts for data migration activities.
This position requires physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations within Asia Pacific. This is a 100% travel position. The successful candidate will be required to work at Clients sites within APJ.
- Expert level Business Analysis on the SAP MM module and exposure to any of these modules FI, CO, HCM, MM, SD, PP, QM, PM
- Creation and Maintenance of SAP Data Migration plan
- SAP Data Extraction, Transform and Load
- Training new recruits on the SAP Migration Toolsets
- This position requires 100% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related analytical or technical disciplines, or at least four (4) years related experience
- Total (5+) years’ experience on IT projects
- 4-6 Years SAP Techno-Functional or Functional experience; 1+ full SAP implementation lifecycle(s)
- Expert level business-process knowledge associated with SAP HCM or more of the following SAP functional modules: MM, SD, PP, QM, PM,FI CO
- 2 to 5 years Business-Process experience
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Proficient in Microsoft® SQL preferred: SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure and an understanding of relational databases
- Proficient in Syniti CranSoft/DSP/Other Data Migration tool
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at Syniti, please go to www.syniti.com/company/careers/ to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.