Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the SAP EIM Pre- Sales Expert you will work in collaboration with our customers to articulate how Syniti products will help them enable, maximize and drive value within their company. As a part of the ASEAN sales organization, Pre-Sales experts are among the first to introduce the culture of Syniti to our customers and partners. As an ambassador to the company, interaction with our prospective customers requires consistent engagement, professional work ethic and an enthusiastic approach to solving business problems.
This position is based in Singapore and requires 75% travel within the Asia Pacific region.
- Define and provide effective communication on Syniti’s solution value proposition
- Drive and successfully work within the Pre-Sales team and Sales team to meet targets, goals and objectives
- Monitor and identify trends spanning our customer’s needs to develop new solution combinations of product, services and training offerings
- Align closely with the Sales and Product team in the collaborative efforts to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and follow-through
- Create end to end content for compelling solution frameworks including the solution landscape, integration touch-points and showcase business benefits of our software to customers
- Work on customer RFP’s with sales operations and finance to develop necessary value-propositions and package roadmaps, and services/support offerings to land a winning deal
- Ensure promptness in responding to questions, queries or feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in consulting and or/presales in an IT Services & Software environment
- 5+ years of experience in a SAP portfolio – both software and services
- Experience with Syniti’s products is an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Ability to explore, expose and advice on best in class practices in Data Migration and Data Governance
- Strong advisory skills to assist delivery management to make the right decision where and when required
- Strong communication skills to participate in customer workshops and handling C-level interactions
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies
- Exceptional soft skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation skills
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your resume to Priya.Nagananda@Syniti.com