Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
Syniti DTP is currently seeking an experienced SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant for an exciting permanent role. The person in this position will come from a consulting background and will be familiar with this style of working. You will be a self-starter with a passion for new technologies, especially in the SAP world.
As a proven SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant, you will be expected to taking a significant project role during the requirements gathering, design, development, testing and final go live stages of a project life cycle. He/She will have a track record of successfully delivering a variety of full SAP project lifecycles where ideally you have experience in the capacity of Project and/or Functional lead. Hands-on experience is a must, alongside good communication skills.
Our growing S/4HANA practice provides Consultancy Support and Advice to existing SAP ECC customers who need help to plan their route to S/4HANA as well as implementing S/4HANA for those customers who are further along their S/4HANA journey whether that be S/4HANA Cloud or S/4HANA on Premise. In addition to this the team also provide expert support and advice and continuous improvement projects to live S/4HANA customers.
You will be largely based at either our Digital Transformation Practice in Barcelona or Madrid with some on client site work. Some International travel may be required to visit our other offices, customers, partners, SAP and conferences.
- Assist with the development and preparation of project plans and schedules
- Support the production of accurate estimates
- Play a pivotal role in RFP submissions, proof of concept work, feasibility studies, internal R&D projects and conferences
- Provide functional expertise across the Finance Modules FI and CO (and preferably PS) from design to project blueprint activities against agreed standards and policies
- Produce high quality documentation including Business Blueprint, High Level Functional Design, Low Level Functional Design, Configuration guides technical specifications and training materials
- Provide Functional expertise to support the Unit and Integration Testing of work packages in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales. Coordinate and drive End-User testing
- Ensure work packages are delivered on time, to agreed quality standards and budget
- Play a leading role in requirements gathering workshops for the Finance workstream
- When required, lead daily scrum meetings and support project managers providing key input into project execution
- Provide guidance to ensure solutions meet any necessary performance criteria and comply with application security policies
- Support the acceptance and deployment of new solutions into production environments
- Provide 3rd line functional support as required, in line with agreed SLA’s and in compliance with the defined support processes
- A willingness to drive best practice
- Engage with SAP in partner initiatives
- Must have an up to date knowledge of the latest SAP technologies
- Degree level education or similar qualification
- Strong Business Process knowledge / experience
- Functional Expert in multiple SAP Finance Modules
- Strong functional knowledge of other SAP Finance modules
- An understanding of ABAP
- Industry experience, e.g. Discrete Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail, Pharma, Fin Services, Service Industries
- Have lead the Finance workstream in a minimum of 3 full SAP project lifecycles
- Demonstrable experience of requirement gathering workshops
- Experience in providing estimations, RFP’s
- Strong business knowledge of SAP integration points between the Finance Modules and Logistics e.g. SD and MM
- Experience of project delivery methodologies, in particular Agile
- Experience of Change Management across complex SAP landscapes
- Experience of working with customer teams and other 3rd parties
- SAP S/4HANA experience either on-premise or Cloud-training will be provided as required
- Solution Architecture experience, a plus
- Data Migration Experience, a plus
- Information Steward Experience, a plus
- SAP Cloud Analytics, a plus
- SAP Authorisation Concepts, a plus
- Logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Willing to learn state-of-the-art new process and data governance tools
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to communicate complex solutions in simple language to a variety of audiences. Languages must include English and/or Spanish
- Strong stakeholder management
- Essential to have experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Strong influencing skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.