Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti’s dynamic Global People Operations team is seeking a strong SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator to support Syniti’s expanding SuccessFactors environment. The SAP SuccessFactors Administrator will perform day-to-day support and maintenance in partnership with colleagues across the HR, IT and Business Process teams. This position will be responsible for serving as the technical subject matter expert providing specific expertise in the areas of system functionality, system features, day-to-day configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the SAP SuccessFactors support queue.
- Collaborates with Syniti’s implementation partner, HR process owners and IT team members to advise on the best way to leverage, implement and configure SAP SuccessFactors modules to achieve business objectives
- Collaborates with Syniti HR, IT, Business partners, internal operational support teams and external vendor partners in system design, research, troubleshooting, configuration and enhancements
- Assist in and lead implementation of new products/modules, reporting, process, requirements and improvement efforts
- First point of contact for supporting SAP SuccessFactors System’s issues in support of Syniti candidates, employees, senior leadership and HR professionals
- Triage and manage SAP SuccessFactors system support queue and interface issues with 3rd party vendor solutions as needed
- Coordinate SAP SuccessFactors quarterly release upgrades and related regression and new feature testing
- Configure and test ad-hoc SAP SuccessFactors enhancements in the development, test and production environments then recommend and implement improvements
- Partner with SAP SuccessFactors Support and other vendor services teams on resolution management
- Ensure systems and related procedures adhere to Syniti’s global standards, methodologies and policies, enabling the productivity and effectiveness of employees, clients and vendor partners
- Perform mass data loads and updates as required to SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Coordinate creation and delivery of training for end users (documentation/training materials)
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, MIS, related field required
- 4+ years of overall professional experience in IT/IT Support
- 2+ years of system administration experience with SAP/SuccessFactors
- Current experience with the implementation of SuccessFactors modules such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central, Compensation, Learning Management, People Analytics, Workforce Analytics, Planning Performance & Goals Management and Succession Management, including leveraging custom MDF solutions (Metadata Framework)
- Functional knowledge with SuccessFactors HR HCM
- Experience with XML development, SQL and general data/database experience a plus
- Ability to prepare and analyze tabular data in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of cross-functional HR business processes
- Customer-first mentality and experience in a customer service environment
- Confident taking the lead during troubleshooting or recovery scenarios
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail, urgency, focus and discipline
- Ability to work occasional rotation schedule for evening or weekend releases
- Ability to seek clarity when needed and escalate appropriately
- Ability to problem solve complex scenarios and the ability to identify the root causes, and recommend corrective & preventative actions
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer