Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Sr. Consultant is responsible for helping our clients address some of their biggest data challenges. The person in this position will be experienced in completing successful projects as a team member and demonstrate business process knowledge in data migration, governance and other focus areas. You will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. This position will play a pivotal role in helping us drive the successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Pharma & Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Implements and develops customer deliverables independently using Syniti methodology and tools that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Develop and test all technical solutions per functional specifications and conduct user training as needed
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct requirements analysis, data analysis and create reports
- Assist in the customization and configuration of the solution
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Observe and foster best practices in business process design and implementation
- Possesses an advanced level of functional/technical expertise within their respective target area of focus
- Maintain engagement utilization requirement
- Works under moderate supervision and initiates routine tasks with no instructions
- This position is remote given the travel restrictions related to COVID-19 and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Responsible for adhering to the policies, procedures and standards designed to protect customer and corporate information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines
- 5+ years of ERP techno-functional or functional experience, SAP preferred
- Successfully participated in at least 2 or more full ERP implementation lifecycle(s)
- Proficient in DSP, SAP Data Service, SAP Information Steward or other Data Migration tools
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling
- Experience mining and analyzing transactional electronic data
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to present clearly, succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer