Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Sr. Consultant is responsible for helping our clients address some of their biggest data challenges. The person in this position will be experienced in completing successful projects as a team member and demonstrate business process knowledge in data migration, governance and other focus areas. You will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. This position will play a pivotal role in helping us drive the successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day within the ANZ region.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Implement and develop customer deliverables independently using Syniti methodology and tools that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work on technical solutions per functional specifications and conduct user training as needed
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Observe and foster best practices in business process design and implementation
- Possesses an advanced level of functional/technical expertise within their respective target area of focus
- Maintain engagement utilisation requirement
- Works under moderate supervision and initiates routine tasks with no instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines
- 5+ years of ERP techno-functional or functional experience, SAP preferred
- Successfully participated in at least 2 or more full ERP implementation lifecycle(s)
- Proficient in SAP Data Service, SAP Information Steward or other Data Migration tools
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modelling
- Experience mining and analysing transactional electronic data
- Commercial knowledge of DSP an added benefit
- Proven experience effectively prioritising work load to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to present clearly, succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer