Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join our Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~40 consultants remotely delivering data projects in the EMEA region) and offer training, mentoring and project focussed development for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Barcelona
- Travel: A small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones
- Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Desired Skills / Experience:
- Solid Data Migration / ETL experience
- Functional ERP Business Processes (SAP / Infor etc.)
- ERP implementation project experience a must have
- Advanced level of SQL
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Excel / Word / Access
- Reward: Competitive Salary + Private Healthcare + 23 days annual leave.
- Languages: English
After an initial training period, a Data Migration Consultant working within the Centre of Excellence is responsible for:
- Delivering client-specific data migration solutions using the Syniti toolset, working to prescribed development standards.
- Working with adherence to the Syniti Data Migration methodology.
- Developing and demonstrating a good understanding of business processes for their assigned functional area/data objects.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions for assigned functional process area/data objects.
- Contributing to an integrated data solution through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site Syniti and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables and bespoke client requirements.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related data migration documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer