Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Financial Analyst/ Financial Reporting Lead is responsible for assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, and communicating those results to our global teams. The person in this role will also be responsible for providing the teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly and quarterly close processes. He/She should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, understanding of accounting reports and terms, and generation of reports. He/She should also have strong analytical, problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting with management summary, forecasting, budgeting and monthly close processes
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports and forecasts
- Analyzing financial data, statements and reports
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk as well as providing recommendations for improvements based on trends
- Ensuring reports are in compliance with financial guidelines and company policies
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team when required to review financial information and forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel and any related financial systems such as MS Dynamics GP, SAP or Oracle
- Proven experience in the IT Services industry, desired
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer