Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Sr. Financial Analyst/ Financial Reporting Lead is responsible for developing automated financial reporting and analysis on behalf of the Regional and Global Finance teams to better support and drive insights into the business. This role will report to the Director of Finance Shared Services, but will provide extensive support to and be given directives from the Global Director of Financial Systems Planning and Analysis. By leveraging tools like Microsoft Power BI, Adaptive Insights, etc. the Sr. Financial Analyst/ Financial Reporting Lead will deliver timely reports to highlight trends, perform variance analysis and track KPI’s. The audience for these reports will range from finance and accounting team members, to budget owners, to senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Financial statement reporting and analysis, operational trending, and variance analysis
- Assist finance with monthly close and forecast processes, to include the distribution of key reporting in accordance with the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Design reports using reporting tools that allow for easy consumption that serve a broad audience and cover a wide range of topics – revenue, margin, expense, headcount and other operational trends
- Develop a forum to review and prioritize requests for reporting and analysis, working closely with the business to understand requirements, develop KPI’s and set clear expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis and/or business operations and support
- Expert with data processing and visual tools like Power BI, Adaptive Insights and Tableau
- Proven track record in creating and delivering financial analysis to senior leadership
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Natural tendency to own processes and work toward improving and removing roadblocks when encountered
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent Syniti in a professional and positive manner
- Creative, innovative problem-solver with intellectual curiosity
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer