Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Senior Product Designer is responsible for owning user experience design for Syniti’s cloud products and solutions. They contribute to a 100% remote, flexible design team that works strategically and is willing to get their hands dirty. They work with product managers to define and communicate new product requirements, and through design deliverables and guidance, they support engineering, testing and documentation teams throughout the entire process. User goals, needs, and problems should be paramount in their mind through constant user research and feedback. They have design vision, moxie, and a track record that demonstrates both. They are kind and collaborative and check their egos at the door.
- Work with product owners and product teams to build requirements for enhancements and new features
- Create prototypes, mockups, storyboards and design plans for the engineering teams to follow and execute on
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders to set product vision and goals
- Participate in user research (such as user interviews, contextual inquiries, synthesis and/or quantitative research) and communicate findings to the organization
- Synthesize project details, product requirements, user journeys and technical constraints into a cohesive whole
- Clearly articulate the business value to the engineering, testing and documentation teams so the intent behind a new product, product release or enhancement is understood
- Act as the voice of the customer so as to clearly communicate the value and impact of features and bugs
- Engage directly with Syniti’s customers, leading design workshops, feedback sessions and user research exercises
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 3+ yrs of progressive experience in software user experience design; remote experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with modern interaction design tools such as Figma (our preferred tool), Sketch, XD, Marvel, or UXPin
- Current experience with UX within an Agile/Scrum engineering environment
- Experience with work item and defect tracking management systems (e.g JIRA)
- Experience in highly collaborative organizations and with constantly shifting product needs and goals
- Experience running design workshops and activities that facilitate progression through the various stages of the design process
- Ability to articulate the design issues of enterprise software user experience design and working with complex, information dense systems
- A design portfolio that demonstrates detail-driven, high quality work in one or more of the following areas: interaction design, visual design, information architecture and user research
- Ability to drive initiatives from discovery through to completion with minimal need for supervision
- Understanding of design for multiple form factors; mobile design is preferred but not required
- Superior communication skills, verbal, written and visual with the ability to create design specs and deliverables for Engineering and Product teams that are clear and easily understood.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively to business partners and customers
- A passion for creating experiences for users
- Team player capable of providing support across the organization to train and assist others
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer