Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Senior Technical Trainer conducts engaging onsite and virtual training to new hires, active employees, customers and partners. The person in this role specializes in the delivery of highly engaging, top quality learning experiences for live and virtual audiences. This person will also, at times, engage in the design of new courses while maintaining current courses. The position includes designing for technology-based learning, including self-study, virtual classroom, job aids, and employee performance support.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Conduct technical training for Syniti consultants, customers and partners utilizing best practices and real-life business cases for participant engagement for both classroom and virtual classroom
- Provide pre- and post-training support to participants as needed
- Partners with others for the design, technical development and publishing of technical training curriculum while working collaboratively in a cross functional team with other subject matter experts
- Configuration of applications based on training and curriculum requirements
- Consult and collaborate with stakeholders to implement problem/case-based learning and interactive educational methodologies
- Review and test new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas
- Works on multiple projects concurrently, monitors activity, progress and time related to project development
- Travel required up to 30%, or more as needed, domestic and global
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in delivering training, technical training preferred
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of internal/external individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency using authoring tools, Microsoft Office Suite and job specific learning technologies (Captivate, Camtasia, WebEx Training Center, LMS, Remote Desktop Connection etc.)
- A strong capacity for technical writing and editing of technical manuals, quick guides, video scripts and other materials
- Experience with ETL tools, data quality applications or data governance applications
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) with an emphasis on presentation skills in a professional manner
- Hands on experience with SAP data solutions, IBM data analytics or other relevant platforms preferred
- Strong technical background; ability to understand and explain highly technical subject matter to a variety of audiences.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Proven success in developing and executing curriculum development, technical writing and training strategies and plans
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment which demands self-reliance combined with team spirit, people skills and a well-honed sense of urgency and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks and consistently complete deliverables on schedule
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer