Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti’s Product Support is available 24x7x52 and the Software Support Specialist (Tier 1) is part of the team that serves as the initial contact for all reported software support tickets from internal and external (i.e. Customer) end-users. This position must ensure that all assigned tickets receive a response and a resolution according to the published Support Service Level Agreements (SLA), and to the satisfaction of the submitters of the tickets. This position will use general product familiarity and basic troubleshooting skills along with product documentation and prior issue information to progress assigned tickets towards resolution. He/She gathers information on more complex tickets to permit efficient escalation to Tier 2 and 3. The person in this role works under the guidance of the Support Team Lead and follows established processes and detailed instructions.
- Perform initial triage of incoming tickets to verify ticket information and priority are accurate and complete, obtain pertinent information from ticket submitter via support web portal and/or email and ensure first response times comply with the Service Level Agreement metrics
- Respond to assigned tickets and move them towards resolution using documentation, prior issues and other internal resources, resolve issue or escalate to upper tier resources within the Product Support team for resolution, ensure progress toward resolution is maintained by monitoring escalated issues and communicating status to interested parties and ensure ticket resolution times comply with the Service Level Agreement metrics
- Identify recurrent tickets that might benefit from provision of additional documentation, create straightforward Knowledge Based articles and work with T2/T3 members on more complex documentation
- Provide out of hours coverage on a rotating basis for high priority tickets
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, ideally in IT or Business field
- Experience in a Customer facing capacity helping to troubleshoot and resolve issues demonstrating a well-organized approach and solid problem-solving skills in high-pressure, high visibility situations
- Experience in an entry-level technical role
- Highly organized and process driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Self-directed and motivated to expand product and technical knowledge
- Ability to interact with Customers in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Collaborative / Team player
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer