- Support for multiple relational databases as sources and targets.
- Support for cloud databases such as Amazon RDS and Google Cloud SQL.
- Support for data replication to Apache Hadoop data storage and processing environments.
- Replicates data to Apache Kafka and to structured files.
- Support for analytic/columnar data storage solutions as targets including SAP HANA, IBM PureData System (Netezza), Vertica and Actian Vectorwise.
- Support for database cluster environments, such as Oracle RAC and Microsoft Cluster Server.
- Open APIs to integrate Syniti Data Replication into corporate architectures, or into third-party solutions.
Supported replication modes:
- Refresh (snapshot): Reads data set, applies administrator-defined mapping rules and writes the entire result to the target database.
- Mirroring (change data capture): One-way replication using CDC from source to target in real-time, based on transaction log management whenever possible.
- Synchronization (real-time bidirectional mirroring with conflict resolution): Uses DBMoto’s CDC-based; transaction log management and custom conflict resolution strategies to keep multiple databases bi-directionally synchronized.
- “Multi-Server Synchronization” to synchronize changes bi-directionally between source and multiple targets, with built-in conflict resolution.
- Automatic creation of target tables and extensive log reporting and accessibility.
- Powerful visual tools for information on replication performance, status and errors.
- Verifier tool to easily compare and reconcile replication results for accuracy and auditing.
Support for extended data types.
- Built-in transformation functions, with custom functions definable at any time.
- User-friendly graphical interface with wizards for fast, easy configuration and setup.
- Configuration and management of entire replication process through one or many Syniti Data Replication Management Center console(s) on Microsoft Windows platform.
- Customizable via Microsoft C# and VB.NET scripting and event-driven environment.
- Extensive security including user and certificate authentication via TCP/IP and HTTP.
- No programming is required on source or target database platforms.
- Source and target table access via standard .NET data provider protocol.
For additional security, encryption via SafeConduct is available:
Encrypt data from source to Syniti Data Replication (SDR), and/or from SDR to target
TLS protocol provides secure TCP/IP connections between two systems