Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Specialised Sales Executive is a quota carrying role focusing on identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business and driving revenue that includes software sales with order booking as a key measurement criterion. The position offers a great deal of variety, autonomy, and scope to drive business with potential for high reward.
- Prospect, develop and close new business while ensuring we have satisfied and referenceable customers
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Establish yourself as a valued member of the broader SAP sales team through collaboration and understand their internal working mechanisms
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present our value proposition
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Syniti products, accounts, competitors, and industry trends
- Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners, and timeframes to support goals and strategies
- Be proactive in understanding customer needs, the industry vertical, priorities, challenges, constraints and market trends
- Post-sale, communicate the business requirements to the project and implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Maintain opportunity information in CRM and be accountable for accurate sales forecasts and sales performance reviews
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and conferences scheduled individually and for the sales team
- Degree in Business or similar field
- Experience in the sales arena with more than 5 years proven track record of quota attainment experience in data management engagements – preferably in areas of SAP
- Strong Pre-sales or technical background to understand SAP products/software
- Hunter’s instinct – surgical deal qualification, control over deal, and effective deal closure
- Proven direct sales experience; software sales/service preferred (Large Enterprise)
- Ability to work with ease in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Contacts with industry decision makers including customers, Partners (SAP/Infor) and System Integrators (IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, EY)
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and sound approach to qualify opportunities
- Detail-oriented in negotiating contracts and terms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical and business acumen
- Ability to travel within territory or outside of territory based on company need
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.