Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Sr. Alliance Manager will operate in the data management arena, leading the relationship with selected strategic System Integrator partners. The role is predominately focused on generating and supporting New Business (software and services) either from existing or new clients that are looking to migrate to the latest ERP and/or Cloud Solutions (SAP, Oracle, Infor, SFSF, Salesforce, Workday, etc.). The primary focus is to promote the company’s CLOUD software and related professional services to support transformation programs.
- Develop suitable strategy, messaging, and positioning to support respective business and pipeline objectives in close cooperation with the appointed strategic partner
- Support Partner’s focused engagements (offerings, opportunity management, etc.)
- Ensure consistent reporting on the execution of the business plan to Syniti’ s Senior Management team
- Develop and execute business development programs to drive software and services pipeline through Strategic Partners
- Support any demand generation initiatives and events driven together with our Strategic Partners
- Work with internal Syniti departments (Product, Value Engineering & Marketing) to ensure Strategic Partner teams (Sales, Solutioning, Delivery, etc.) are adequately enabled on Syniti’ s portfolio messaging and value proposition
- Actively engage with Syniti Education to ensure Strategic Partners adequately train and certify their consulting teams
- Support sales opportunities through the orchestration of Syniti and Strategic Partner resources
- Collaborate with and support sales management on close strategy
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining information in CRM (contacts, target accounts, leads, etc.)
- Ensure consistent reporting to Senior Management
- 10+ years of experience in software and/or services organizations
- Knowledge and working experience in the SAP arena and/or with GSI’s such as IBM or DXC
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise software sales with ability to create lasting and trusting relationships internally and externally
- Experience executing in a force multiplier capacity, and working in a positive and collaborative team environment
- Experience managing relations on a multi-level scale, from senior executives to sales managers
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, being self-driven and motivated
- Relationship driven with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Executive presence and ability to build credibility with partner executives
- Demonstrable track record in sales, business development and/or partner management roles
- Experience in partner onboarding, commercial negotiations and partner driven sales
- Solid technical knowledge of Data Management software solutions and technologies
- Understanding and experience in the SYNITI portfolio is desired
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer