Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Sr. Cloud Software Engineer will be responsible for helping, design, develop, and maintain Syniti’s products. We use a myriad of technologies and have both on-premises Enterprise and cloud native software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. Our engineering teams are responsible for building, deploying, and operating their own services.
- Design and deliver software to improve the availability, reliability, scalability, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Utilizes understanding of DevOps and software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solution
- Participate actively in code reviews to ensure quality and distribute knowledge
- Contribute in debugging and troubleshooting complete stack of services
- Bachelors (and/or advanced) degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, software development or related technical field
- Must have 3+ yrs of experience building Cloud SaaS products for a SaaS company
- 4+ years prior experience in a DevOps culture for Cloud-based software solutions
- Experience working in a Cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Familiarity with AWS tools and services (e.g. EC2 and S3)
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes and/or similar technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Github and continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and CircleCI)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work closely with team while remote (video and voip calls, Slack)
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.