Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Senior SAP Data Migration Consultant is experienced in completing successful projects as a team member and demonstrates business process knowledge in data migration, governance and other focus areas. In this position, you will be responsible for participating in activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization and business-process analysis. This role is integral in the performance of data migration activities for a specific process thread while driving communication with client SMEs and Business-Process experts. The person in this role should have experience with onsite-offshore delivery models.
This position requires only physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations across regions.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Pharma & Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Provide expert level business analysis on the following SAP modules – FI, CO, MM, SD, PM, PP, PS
- Implements and develops customer deliverables using Syniti methodology and tools that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Creation and Maintenance of SAP Data Migration plan
- SAP Data Extraction, Transform and Load
- Communication with onsite teams and client personnel
- Train new consultants on SAP Migration Toolsets
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct requirements analysis, data analysis and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, similar field, or commensurate experience
- 5-7 years’ SAP Techno-Functional or Functional experience to include 2+ full SAP implementation lifecycle(s)
- 2 – 5 years’ Business-Process experience
- 7+ years’ experience on IT projects
- Expert level business-process knowledge associated with one or more of the following SAP functional modules: FI, CO, MM, SD, PM, PP, PS
- Proficient in CranSoft, DSP, SAP Data Services or other Data Migration tools
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.