Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for recruiting across EMEA which covers delivery, sales, operations and leadership position. Reporting to the Head of HR for the region, you will drive the entire recruitment lifecycle with the goal of ensuring Syniti continues to hire the best talent in order to meet our growth goals.
The Talent Acquisition Partner provides full lifecycle recruiting support across various business units. Integral to the recruiting process, this individual partners closely with regional HR leveraging the support of Global Talent Acquisition as needed. As a spokesperson for the company, the Talent Acquisition Partner will play an important role in establishing and maintaining a Candidate Experience that contributes to the larger goal of making Syniti a great place to work.
- Leverage best in class recruitment strategies to find top talent in the market across EMEA
- Source qualified candidates from various channels such as job boards, social and professional networks, referrals, networking groups, local/regional campaigns and other traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to build a talent pipeline to fill current and future openings
- Conduct interviews, ensuring a thorough evaluation of all candidate’s background, interest and fit for our career opportunities
- Coordinate with the hiring managers and qualified candidates to schedule interviews
- Build and maintain rapport with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive experience
- Promoting Syniti on social media and other networking platforms
- Participate in recruitment events, virtual and in person such as career fairs, open houses and off-site interviews
- Maintain accurate candidate data/dispositions in recruiting reports
- Assist in writing and editing job descriptions and postings
- Serve as liaison to HR in the notification and follow up on any/all documents for new hires
- Engage in continuous improvement activities to build towards a best in class Recruitment team, service and experience
- Adhere to requirements of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the HR team
- Assist with other assigned projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or IT preferred or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of experience with full life cycle recruiting in a professional services environment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and enterprise HRIS’s to include ATS modules
- Experience providing recruiting support in IT, Professional Services and other business operations functions
- Familiarity with recruitment nuances and trends as well as employment law across EMEA
- Experience managing a recruitment process, sourcing candidates, and closing offers independently
- Exceptional client relationship skills and demonstrated experience developing consultative relationships with hiring managers
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail, systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with specialized sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost-effective manner
- Ability to learn quickly and remain flexible as assignments or requisition volume changes
- Demonstrated ability to work with various levels of management
- Must be responsive and focused on the quality of hire while maintaining a sense of urgency to meet all hiring manager needs
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Ability to work well with others as a team player
- Strong research skills and experience with social media
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer