Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
This position is responsible for recruiting across our North America region and corporate business units which covers delivery, sales, engineering, product management, customer success, corporate functions and leadership positions. Reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition you will drive the entire recruitment lifecycle with the goal of ensuring Syniti continues to hire the best talent in order to meet our growth goals.
As a spokesperson for the company, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will play an important role in establishing and maintaining a Candidate Experience that contributes to the larger goal of making Syniti a great place to work.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Leverage best in class recruitment strategies to find top talent in the market
- Own and drive sourcing strategy & execution for assigned requisitions building a talent pipeline to fill current and future openings
- Partner with hiring managers and business leaders to proactively scout internal and external talent for opportunities within the company
- Conduct interviews, ensuring a thorough evaluation of all candidate’s background, interest and fit for our career opportunities
- Build and maintain rapport with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive experience
- Champion our commitment to diversity as a key driver; ensuring all opportunities and resulting candidate pools represent the diverse talent we seek
- Promoting Syniti on social media and other networking platforms
- Seek out opportunities to expand Syniti’s Employer Brand by participating in recruitment events, both virtual and in person
- Use data and insights to drive efficiencies in the hiring process as well as provide regular reporting as needed
- Collaborate with team to better understand market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to business needs
- Maintain accurate candidate data in systems and reporting
- Assist in writing and editing job descriptions and postings
- Serve as liaison to HR in the new hire onboarding process
- Adhere to requirements of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the HR team
- Assist with other assigned projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or IT preferred or commensurate experience
- 7+ years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience in an Information Technology and Services environment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and the recruiting modules of enterprise HRIS’s, SuccessFactors preferred
- Experience providing recruiting support in IT, Professional Services and other business operations functions
- Familiarity with recruitment nuances and trends as well as employment laws across the US and Canada
- Rich experience and ability in technical sourcing across a variety of technical disciplines
- Proven savvy in the engagement of passive talent amid increasing industry competition
- Familiarity with specialized sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost-effective manner
- Strong research skills and experience with social media to include active engagement on various social platforms
- Experience managing a recruitment process, sourcing candidates and closing offers independently
- Exceptional client relationship skills and demonstrated experience developing consultative relationships with hiring managers
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to learn quickly and remain flexible as assignments or requisition volume changes
- Demonstrated ability to work with various levels of management
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail, systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Must be responsive and focused on the quality of hire while maintaining a sense of urgency to meet all hiring manager needs
- Ability to work well with others as a team player
- Effective oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer