Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
Syniti recognizes that knowledge is key to delivering successful data related initiatives. In order to better serve our clients, Syniti leverages our experience from past and present projects to create ‘Content Packs’ that can be used to accelerate future projects.
The main responsibility of the Technical Business Analyst is to gather, curate, test and debug simple to complex content packs for the Syniti Knowledge Platform. This position will also be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Syniti Content Library as well as assist in the creation and delivery of a content roadmap that is a part of the overall product roadmap and strategy.
This position requires working with all stakeholders involved in the Content Development Lifecycle (SDLC), primarily the Product Management team. The position is also 100% remote and will have moderate supervision, therefore excellent time management skills are required.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Curate content developed on the Syniti Knowledge Platform to include proper categorization, storage, versioning, testing and documenting of content and content related assets
- Analyze content for its usage and design patterns using SQL queries, scripts and other text and data analysis tools
- Create automation routines and scripts for the curation and packaging of content packs
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the content development lifecycle
- Database development and querying:
- Create and Edit Views, Stored Procedures and other database objects
- Debug and optimize existing database objects and queries
- Basic data modeling
- Assist with integration, regression and acceptance testing by executing automated and manual tests as well as analyzing and resolve test failures
- Current Syniti employee preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, IT analyst, software development or related field
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server; to include, experience with data manipulation, data preparation and data analysis
- Strong enterprise software experience as an analyst or report creator (ERP, CRM, SRM or other enterprise software experience)
- Experience working in code versioning concepts and tools such as Git and GitHub or content management platforms
- Familiarity with Jira or other Agile software development tools for task management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a remote environment using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack or similar technologies
- Ability and desire to learn new software and technologies
- Self-starter with a continuous improvement mindset and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with team members and clients, verbally and in writing
- Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context
- Excellent active listening skills with an ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives and implementing solutions
- Strong organizational skills; able to plan and prioritize work following tasks to their logical conclusion ensuring that work has been done to the right standard
- Results oriented; keen to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer