Are you energetic, bright, ambitious, tops in your field, and looking for an exciting challenge with huge upside potential? Then we want to talk to you!
We at Syniti pride ourselves on our focus on customers, our world-class consultants and leading-edge technology. Our vision is being validated everyday by an expanding customer list including many of world’s most successful and admired companies.
No two paths to Syniti are the same. We continue to surprise one another with varied backgrounds, unexpected interests, and interesting lives. But within each of us you’ll find a common passion. All of us share an outrageous commitment to customer support, a desire to exceed customer expectations, and a strong work ethic. We’re growing fast and are looking for talented individuals like you to join our dynamic team.
Success is What Drives Us
Every day our team puts their hearts and souls into solving the challenging issues in their areas of expertise. There’s genuine enthusiasm in the office, a real sense of mission. We know we’re building an important and lasting company; we know to succeed, we must design and implement solutions for problems that have never been tackled before. Are you up for the challenge?
What We Offer
You’ll work with very smart people on challenging projects that really have an impact. You’ll interact with some of our customers that are leading the way in their industries. You’ll work hard to help build this business together, and we’ll reward you handsomely. Wherever you are in your career, having excellent benefits can make a huge difference. At Syniti, we value our people and are proud to offer a wide range of regional benefits packages that support our employees and their families.
- Associate Consultant – US – Richmond, VA
- Associate Consultant – US – Charlotte, NC
- Client Account Executive – Remote – US – Dallas, TX
- Data Analyst – Canada – Moncton, NB
- Director of Global Compensation – US – Boston, MA
- Global Corporate Controller – US – Boston, MA
- Sales Operations & Enablement Manager – Remote – US – Needham, MA
- Lead SAP Consultant – US – Atlanta, GA
- Lead SAP Consultant – US – Chicago, IL
- Product Marketing Manager – Remote – Boston, MA
- Senior .NET Framework Engineer – Remote – US – Boston, MA
- Sr. Cloud Software Engineer – Remote – Atlanta, GA
- Sr. Cloud Software Engineer – Remote – Austin, TX
- Sr. Cloud Software Engineer – Remote – Needham, MA
- Sr. Cloud Software Engineer – Remote – Denver, CO
- Sr. Data Migration Consultant – US – Dallas, TX
- Sr. SAP Consultant – US – Boston, MA
- Data Migration Consultant (DACH Region) – Germany – Munich
- Data Migration Consultant (DACH Region) – Germany – Stuttgart
- Director of Global Compensation – UK – Farnborough, Hampshire
- Finance Business Partner – UK – Farnborough, Hampshire
- Junior Data Management Consultant – Germany – Munich
- Junior Data Management Consultant – Germany – Stuttgart
- Partner Sales Manager – Germany
- Sr .NET Framework Engineer – Italy – Verona
- Sr .NET Framework Engineer – Spain – Barcelona
- Director – Global Delivery Center (COE) – India – Bangalore
- Director – Global Delivery Center (COE) – India – Hyderabad
- Director of Global Compensation – Singapore
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect – Singapore
- Specialised Sales Executive – Australia – Brisbane
- Software Developer I – Remote – India – Hyderabad
- Software Developer I – Remote – India – Bangalore
- Software Engineer in Test – Remote – India – Hyderabad
- Software Engineer in Test – Remote – India – Bangalore
- Specialised Sales Executive – Philippines – Manila
- Sr. SAP Data Migration Consultant – India – Bangalore
- Sr. SAP Data Migration Consultant – India – Hyderabad
Once you have submitted a resume, you will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your information. We generally review resumes within 3 days of submission and make contact by phone with those candidates whose skills and experience most closely fit the requirements of the job within a week of submission. During that conversation, we will further explore your experience relative to the job and discuss next steps in our hiring process, which include one or more in-person interviews and completion of our employment application.
BackOffice Associates takes guarding the privacy of the information that you provide to us in the job application process very seriously. We keep confidential the personal information you supply to us, and use it only to evaluate your candidacy for employment.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals in a fair manner regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status , disability, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
BackOffice Associates is committed to hiring and promoting individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. The company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. In order to ensure that individuals are not subject to any unlawful discrimination, BackOffice Associates has adopted an Affirmative Action Plan that provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment for all persons currently or seeking employment.
BackOffice Associates will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability or a disabled veteran in the job application process. If you are interested in submitting your resume, please contact our Human Resources department at 508-430-7100 or by mail to the following address:
BackOffice Associates, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1650 Tysons Blvd. Suite 310
McLean, VA 22102