Syniti Data Replication and Data Connectivity Maintenance & Support Policy
HiT Software offers Product Maintenance and Technical Support through its Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). AMSP includes the following:
- Major Product Upgrades (major features and performance enhancements)*
- Minor Product Upgrades (secondary features and performance enhancements)*
- Maintenance Product Upgrades*
- New Documentation Releases
- Annual Technical Support (Help Center and telephone.) Phone support is available 7:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time for North America, South America, Asia, and Australia; and 09:00-18:00 Central European Time for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Under AMSP, upgrades can be accessed electronically or, on request, physically shipped.HiT Software supports the current major release level of a product and its preceding major release level (e.g. 6.x and 5.x).For any product, HiT Software may offer:
- Major releases
- Minor releases
- Maintenance releases
Major, minor and maintenance releases are available to customers with a current Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). Major and minor releases require a new license key. If you do not have AMSP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to bring your AMSP up to date.
Customers with no Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP) will not have access to Technical Support. Maintenance releases for a current product are available to all licensed customers of the base release and do not require a new license key. For example, if you have release 220.127.116.11, you may download and install a 18.104.22.168 update pack free of charge.