HiT Software offers Product Maintenance and Technical Support through its Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). AMSP includes the following:
- Major Product Upgrades (major features and performance enhancements)*
- Minor Product Upgrades (secondary features and performance enhancements)*
- Maintenance Product Upgrades*
- New Documentation Releases
- Annual Technical Support. Technical Support is offered via Help Center and is available 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time and 08:00-17:00 Central European Time.
Under AMSP, upgrades can be accessed electronically or, on request, physically shipped. HiT Software supports the current major release level of a product and its preceding major release level (e.g. 6.x and 5.x).For any product, HiT Software may offer:
- Major releases
- Minor releases
- Maintenance releases
Major, minor and maintenance releases are available to customers with a current Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). Major and minor releases require a new license key. If you do not have AMSP, contact email@example.com to bring your AMSP up to date.
Customers with no Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP) will not have access to Technical Support. Maintenance releases for a current product are available to all licensed customers of the base release and do not require a new license key. For example, if you have release 184.108.40.206, you may download and install a 220.127.116.11 update pack free of charge.