Data Quality Learning Path
The Data Quality course focus on the closed loop remediation of data that fails to meet a company’s data standards in an end-to-end process using the functionality of the Stewardship Tier’s Data Quality and Mass Maintenance.
Data Quality on the Stewardship Tier
Data Quality is the analytical component of the Stewardship Tier (ST) that facilitates reporting on and maintaining high quality master data.
The Data Quality on the Stewardship Tier course delivers an understanding of the importance of Data Quality and reviews the Stewardship Tier components that are part of the Data Quality solution. It then teaches how to organize and workflow delivered reports and how to create new reports and configure workflow.
Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to:
- Pull data from the ERP database on a scheduled or an on-demand basis to constantly review data, especially data that could cause a significant business process interruption.
- Establish data quality thresholds and view data quality scores and status.
- Organize and display quality metric reports via web access or other formats for process improvement
- Identify and send errors, via workflow notifications, to business users for cleansing
- Deliver a standard set of Data Quality reports.
- Create custom reports to fit their business
Experience with Stewardship Tier Framework Development and SQL Server Management Studio is helpful but not required.
The following courses are a prerequisite for this course:
- Stewardship Tier Essentials
- Stewardship Tier Foundations
Learn about the Syniti Certification Process
Learn more about our Framework Development Courses
Master Data Management
Learn more about our Master Data Management Learning Path
Advanced Data Migration
Learn More about our Advanced Data Migration Learning Path
View our current course schedule and request training.