The Framework Development eLearning course and certification are a prerequisite to the MDM Developer course. This course is also recommended for ADM Developer and DQ Developer.
The Framework Development is an eLearning Learning Path divided into 4 sequential sub-courses:
- Part 1 Create a WebApp Overview
- Part 2 Configure Column Properties Exercises Column Property Overview
- Part 3 Enhance the WebApp
- Part 4 Additional Features for WebApps
You must complete all 4 modules. Framework Development is designed to educate students on the design and creation of Applications (WebApps) and Pages using the Stewardship Tier Framework.
The Stewardship Tier Framework is a powerfully simple codeless web development environment, which offers a robust method to dynamically design scalable and secure WebApps that compliment or extend business processes.
All Syniti applications built on the Stewardship Tier are built using this development platform technology. The goal of this course is to gain a better understanding of the extensive features available in the Framework by creating a new WebApp and applying advanced development techniques. The exercises offer a solid foundation in understanding how our Migration, Quality, and Governance solutions are built and how they function.
Upon completion of this class, participants will understand:
- Proper techniques in building basic WebApps using the Stewardship Tier framework.
- Creating tables and Horizontal and Vertical Views.
- Creating and registering Menus, Pages, Parent and Dependent pages.
- Registering Page Properties and Column Properties.
- How to create and register Validation Rules and Business Rules.
- Enabling Excel Integration.
- Enabling Bulk Execution of Validation and Business Rules.
- Implementation of Security and Security Roles.
- Copy pages.
- Creating charts and dashboards.
- Indexes for Duplicate Detection.
- Enabling Auditing.
- Integration of workflow using automatic e-mail notification.
- Implementation of Data and Page Control Views.
- Proper testing and debugging techniques.
SQL Server database designer experience is recommended but not required. No web development skills are necessary.