Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
We predominantly deliver data migration projects to global clients, while also working in data quality and data governance.
All our consultants use software created on our proprietary ‘DSP’ platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join our team delivering data projects for clients across the DACH region and offer training, mentoring and project focused development opportunities for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
What You Will Do:
After an initial training period, a Data Migration Consultant will be expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Syniti’s Data Migration / Data Governance methodology
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in Syniti’s tools, working to prescribed development standards
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area
- Develop data migration / governance rules in Syniti’s tools as per supplied specification
- Contribute to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site BOA and client colleagues
- Design, create and execute reports in alignment to project deliverables
- Create and maintain data load programs
- Maintain related documentation
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
What It Takes:
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Experience in ETL / Data Migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor etc.) experience
- Project experience across multiple ERP implementations
- Experience with T-SQL
- Database experience – SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to travel according to project requirements
What We Offer:
- Trust that you are good at what you’re doing. At Syniti you will find a supportive environment and access to learning tools, but micromanagement is not our thing.
- Growth. We are growing rapidly and steadily solving the biggest challenges enterprise companies are faced with today. There was never a better time to join and grow with us. Most importantly you will have the chance to shape our journey and share in our success story.
- Support. We all rely on each other and enable each other to be successful. You won’t stand alone.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in you. We all have our different stories, all equally fascinating with each depicting a different journey and we want to hear them all.
- Recognition. We are the sum of individual achievements and we always take the time to celebrate them.
- An open organisation. Hierarchies are not our thing and access is something we make sure of across the board. We are a family where everyone is just as important, everyone’s work is seen and ideas valued
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your application to DEHiring@boaweb.com.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer