Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
We predominantly deliver data migration projects to global clients, while also working in data quality and data governance.
All our consultants use software created on our proprietary ‘DSP’ platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join our team delivering data projects for clients across the EUAF region and offer training, mentoring and project focused development opportunities for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Syniti’s Data Migration / Data Governance methodology
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in Syniti’s tools, working to prescribed development standards
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area
- Developing data migration / governance rules in Syniti’s tools as per supplied specification
- Contributing to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site BOA and client colleagues
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables
- Creating and maintaining data load programs
- Maintaining related documentation
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Experience in ETL / Data Migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor etc.) experience
- Project Experience: Multiple ERP implementations
- Experience with T-SQL
- Database experience- SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Excel / Word / Access
- Willingness to travel 100%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your application to DEHiring@boaweb.com.